Sunday, January 08, 2006

Art Journal Collaboration...

I am soon starting a collaboration with a fellow artist in Virginia on a pair of art journals that emphasize infusing each day with art and and incorporating it more fully into our lives. I'm very excited to see she's begun working on the first page!

Carole and I have talked a bit and clearly being creative daily means a lot to both of us. Each of us are doing our darndest to incorporate our passion for creativity into our lives personally and professionally. (As a matter of fact, you can take a look at her zine Paperpourri.) Art is more than just something we like to do--it's something we need to do and love to share!

It's always nice to run into kindred spirits and share the journey...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there, I saw your link on the alteredbooks group file, and your artwork is wonderful!

Thanks for the inspiration. It's nice to see other people that are drawn to several kinds of artistic expression. Art has really taken hold of me in the last couple of years, and I get so much personal satisfaction from it.

I'm also a "art-every-day" kind of girl.

Nice to meet you.

3:32 PM  
Blogger Divine Synchrondipity said...

Thank you! I'm finding inspiration everywhere on line. So many wonderful blogs and web sites. I'm so glad you enjoyed mine! Wow. You found it inspirational? (Big warm smile here.)

You are in good company. :) So many of us gain so much by creating and sharing. I personally think art is super healthy. (I took a number of graduate classes in art therapy and I'm completely sold--hook, line and sinker--on its benefits.)

Great to meet you too! Keep in touch...

And Yay! to daily creativity!

4:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home